A HomePath mortgage loan in Peoria Arizona is a great way to buy a home using a low down payment without mortgage insurance. The HomePath is being offered to first time home buyers and investors in the Phoenix Area looking for a low interest rate among other perks. Monthly payments with HomePath financing are usually lower than FHA & Conventional Financing with a lower down payment as well.
The HomePath mortgage in Peoria Arizonais a program was created by FNMA for their listings. Financing is available to qualified borrowers. The HomePath mortgage is a great alternative to FHA financing and can offer better avenues for home buyers in the Peoria Arizona Area.
What are the advantages of a HomePath Mortgage Loans in Peoria Arizona:
- Low down paymentand flexible mortgage terms (fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, or interest-only)
- You may qualify even if your credit is less than perfect
- Available to both owner occupiers and investors
- Down payment (at least 3 percent) can be funded by your own savings; a gift; a grant; or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer
- No mortgage insurance*
- No appraisal fees - No Appraisal Required
Does any home in Peoria Arizona qualify for HomePath financing?
The answer to this is no. HomePath Financing is for FNMAhomes only. Also the homes must meet specific guidelines in regards to the condition to be eligible for HomePath financing in Peoria Arizona. For homes that do not meet those guidelines the HomePath Renovation mortgage may be available. REO homes by FNMA are great purchases for Peoria home buyers.
We also offer HomePath Renovation mortgatges for qualified properties in Arizona.
To see if you qualify for a HomePath mortgage in Peoria Arizona contact Joe Hansen.