Rancho Mirage, California is often referred to as "City of the Stars". You can tell by the Street Names, what that means..Bob Hope Drive, Frank Sinatra, Dinah Shore, Gene Autry Dr...the days of Mega Stars coming to the beautiful warm winters in the desert for some R & R.
It is centrally located..about 15 minutes from downtown Palm Springs to the West and about 15 minutes from La Quinta to the East. Many fabulous restaurants, gated and non-gated communities and various Golf Courses, both public and private. Very few new homes being built other than some large, custome homes, or semi-custom in smaller, gated enclaves.
Total number of Single Family Residences CLOSED: 72
- Lowest Price: $120,000 at Rancho Mirage Resort (REO that was 3bd/2ba built in 1983)
- Highest Price: $3,000,000 in Big Sioux, Tamarisk area (6bd/7ba built in 1986)
- Total Homes Sold Over 1 mil: 13
- Lowest Price: $83,000 at Rancho Mirage Resort (REO 2bd/2ba built in 1983)
- Highest Price: $500,000 at The Springs Country Club (Gated Golf community-3bd/2ba 1978)