Good News for Agents and Home Sellers!

Reblogger Marte Cliff
Services for Real Estate Pros with Marte Cliff Copywriting

Home staging hadn't yet made it to North Idaho when I left real estate sales, and I only hope it is here now.

I remember dealing with homes that were so cluttered it was hard to see the floors - and of course they sat on the market for months and even years. Staging would have been a God-send for agents trying their best to move those homes.

Original content by Kristine Ginsberg

                                                                                                               

Did you know that your first home price reduction will cost you thousands more than having your home professionally staged? When not properly staged, only 10% of home buyers can recognize your home's full potential, thus the other 90% move on.

Moreover, each week a property sits on the market, buyers tend to make lower offers. Can you afford not to stage? The biggest considerations when buying a home according to the Wall Street Journal is price, location and condition. You don't want to reduce your price, you can't change locations, therefore "condition" is the biggest variable in selling your home quickly and at optimal price.

Here is the good news: On average, professionally staged homes sell 50% faster than other comparable homes and for 6-10% higher in price. Vacant homes that previously sat on the market sold 85% faster once professionally staged. The 2010 Home Sale Maximizer Guide states that staging has a 586% return on investment and 82% of realtors recommend it to their clients. Can you afford not to professionally stage your greatest asset?! 

Staging is a relatively new art and professional technique to successfully market and sell your home faster and for top dollar. Because of this, 85% of realtors recommend that their clients professionally stage their home. According to The 2010 Home Sale Maximizer, staging will give you five times the return (586%) on your investment.

 

Home Staging Morris County - Kristine Ginsberg

Elite Staging and Redesign (201)602-2562

You have 90 seconds to make a great first impression once your home goes on the market. Consult a Morris County professional home stager serving Union, Essex, Sussex Counties for that competitive edge so your home stands out from the competition, selling faster and for top dollar!  

 

Elite Staging and Redesign offers home staging services to North Jersey homeowners, real estate agents, banks, builders, and investors in preparing homes to stand out in today’s real estate market. For a consultation on vacant staging, lived in homes or interior redesign projects call Elite Staging and Redesign.

We will use proven home staging techniques to create warm, inviting, updated spaces that will appeal to the masses. In today's competitive market, every home can use an edge. For a free home staging proposal, call us today at 201-602-2562.  

Home Staging Website: Elite Staging and Redesign

Morris County Staging Before/After pictures: Portfolio

Email: Kris@elitestagingandredesign.com

 

           

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
246,760
James Muhammad
RE/MAX Champions - Upland, CA
RE/MAX Champions

That is good information for Buyers and sellers that will help the Market. I hope that we can get that same program In California soon.

Sep 17, 2011 06:02 PM #1
Rainmaker
1,016,136
Tim Lorenz
TIM LORENZ - Elite Home Sales Team - Mission Viejo, CA
949 874-2247

It is so true that staging makes a big difference on the price the seller gets on a home.

Sep 17, 2011 07:00 PM #2
Rainmaker
1,916,273
Ronald DiLalla
Century 21 Discovery DRE 01813824 - Anaheim, CA
No. Orange Cty Real Estate

Hi Marte, staging definitely assists in improving the price on a home..thanks for sharing.

Sep 17, 2011 07:04 PM #3
Rainmaker
1,531,105
Marte Cliff
Marte Cliff Copywriting - Priest River, ID
Your real estate writer

James - I would think you'd have LOTS of stagers in California!

Tim and Ronald - As I said, this is new since I left the business, but I know it has to make it far easier for a buyer to envision themselves in a home.

Sep 17, 2011 08:44 PM #4
Ambassador
2,012,047
Michelle Carr Crowe,Altas Just Call...408-252-8900!
Get Results Team...Just Call (408) 252-8900! . DRE #00901962 . Licensed to Sell since 1985 . Altas Realty - San Jose, CA
Family Helping Families Buy & Sell Homes 40+ Years
Our area is FULL of stagers; now it's common, which makes it less effective.
Sep 17, 2011 09:39 PM #5
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
1,531,105

Marte Cliff

Your real estate writer
Do you have a question about real estate copywriting? Just ask!
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention