Scripps Ranch Real Estate Market Snapshot (September-2011)
Condos and townhouses had a 19% price increase in August compared to August 2010. The following statistics will provide some insight into the Scripps Ranch single family and condo/townhome market:
Scripps Ranch Single Family Homes
- September, 2011: Scripps Ranch Homes for Sale: 132 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- September, 2011: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory: 5.1
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Median Home Price $633,000; 6% lower than July, 2010
- July, 2011: Scripps Ranch Homes Sold: 32; 9% lower than July, 2010
Scripps Ranch Condos and Townhomes
- September, 2011: Scripps Ranch Condos for Sale: 82 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- September, 2011: Scripps Ranch Months of Inventory (Condos): 6.0
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Median Condo Price $356,000 19% higher than August, 2010
- August, 2011: Scripps Ranch Condos Sold: 14; 13% lower than August, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for your patronage!
Scripps Ranch Realtor