We are involved in two high end projects here in the Silver Valley – The Lincoln Lofts (condos), and Silver Meadows at Frost Peak, a high quality, large lot subdivision. Both located in the re-ignited Silver Valley of Idaho. This valley and North Idaho has had some tremendously positive press the past six months including:
- A National Public Radio spot that was aired on January 8, 2008 about the Silver Valley of Idaho. It was aired on "All Things Considered" hosted by Robert Siegel. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17854269
- Coeur d’Alene Press Article November 13, 2007 ABC’s “Good Morning America” showcasing Coeur d’Alene www.cdapress.com/articles/2007/11/14/news/news04.txt
- USA Today September 27, 2007 Article on “Former Idaho mining town turns swanky ski resort” www.usatoday.com/travel/destinations/2007-09-27-kellogg-idaho_N.htm
- USA Today September 26, 2007 Article “No end in sight for Idaho’s growth” www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-26-Idaho_N.htm
- Article Parade Magazine July 15, 2007 on Buying a Second Home – lists Wallace, Idaho as a Mountain and Lake Retreat Bargain area for buying a second home.
Please refer to Jim's website at www.hendrixsonrealestate.com for additional information on these projects or other real estate in the Silver Valley.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call Jim at (208) 512-1294.