This Sunday is the Class Reunion edition of my weekly list of favorites. It's been a goofy week that's taken a bit of creativity when it comes to getting blogs posted. But today, with the luxury of the Ramada's high speed Internet, I doen't have to improvise to get the job done. So here goes!
1. Todd Clark: Would your clients buy a home again if they knew what they now know?Now this one had me scratching my head. Very intereting.
2. Bryan Robertson: Do fake comments boost your search ranking? This is sort of an interesting concept that has never occurred to most of us!
3. Karen Crowson: Yes, I Am Already Working With an Agent Well, maybe not. You just never know, do you?
4. Mitchell Hall: The Good Luck Manhattan Mansion This is about what makes New York City magic.
5. Susan Mangigian: Stretching is good for the body. Not always good for the budget. Or how we could have avoided the whole meltdown!
6. Richard Weisser: Old Republic apparently cancels title policy foreclosure endorsements “after the fact.” Ah! One more red flag.
7. Beverly Carlson: Even the Cat Knows to Stage the Refrig! This is a goofy post that makes a point.
8. Connie Goodrich: We Just Want to Protect Our Clients Connie makes a great point about protecting and over protecting.
9. Maureen McCabe: Graceland in Columbus Ohio - How Graceland got it's name Not your usual Localism post!
And 10. Dale Baker: Flag Disposal Ceremony taking place in Windsor Vermont Dale explains what to do with Old Glory after it's become tattered and worn.
That's all for this week! So you all keep blogging, and I'll keep reading and see you back here next week!