DEBRA WALSH posted the following very interesting article which was FEATURED at the
ECO-ALL-STARS Group at Active Rain. If you would like more information about ENERGY AUDITS,read on!
Government stimulus funds are allocated for small businesses and not-for-profits to receive free, no obligation, on-site energy audits to help analyze their energy usage and recommend cost effective improvements.
The intent of the funding is to help you and your community:
- Save energy and reduce dependence on foreign oil
- Be environmentally responsible
- Reduce your energy bills
- Provide local jobs
Your 100% funded (free) energy audit will:
- Provide a no obligation evaluation and report (NOT A SALES TOOL)
- Help you understand your energy usage
- Let you see the impact of cost effective measures relating to energy efficiency
Federal Stimulus Funding is provided from the American Recover and Reinvestment Act of 2009. For more information contact Brian Nieves at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-719-0735.
If you are Buying, Selling or Relocating to the Hudson Valley area and need help from a professional REALTOR®, I would be happy to assist you! Please visit my Hudson Valley website for property searches and to sign up for free listing alerts and other information.