Lake Oconee's Reynolds Plantation was recently included in the 12 Best Private Golf Communities posted by Larry Olmstead on Forbes.com. Olmstead, is a Forbes contributor who specializes in travel and real estate topics. He cites Reynolds for it's six golf courses, with one more course that is in the planning stage. As we who live in this area know, the Reynolds communities exemplify exciting architecture, beautiful landscapes, and state-of-the-art amenities. In addition to residential golf communities, the Ritz-Carton Lodge at Reynolds Plantation offers restful lakeside get-aways for visitors in the area, and TaylorMade's The Kingdom near the Ritz is a golf training facility that is legendary in the golf world.
For more information on properties for sale in Reynolds, and other Lake Oconee Golf Communites, contact Suzie or Jim at RE/MAX Agents Realty Lake Oconee First hand play experiences on Reynolds golf courses have been included in our series about Play Lake Oconee Golf found at The Plantation Course, and The Landing.
Below is the list of Larry Olmstead's favorites:
1. Red Sky Ranch, Wolcott, CO
2. The Boulders, Carefree, AZ
3. Yellowstone Club, Big Sky, MT
4. Sandestin, Destin, Florida
5. Mayacama, Santa Rosa, CA
6. Shooting Star/3 Creek Ranch, Jackson, WY
7. Kiawah Island, SC includes Kiawah Island Golf Resort and Kiawah Isand Club
8. Village of Pinehurst, NC
9. Martis Camp, Truckee, CA
10. The Golf Club at Black Rock, Coeur d’Alene, ID
11. Talisker Club, Park City, UT
12. Reynolds Plantation, Lake Oconee, GA
The Kingdom offers a process created byTaylorMade that was previously open to only the professionals, but is now open to a selected few. The experience includes club fitting and construction of the clubs.