Fieldstone Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for August 2011 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 40
- Single-family properties closed in August 2011: 15
- Average sales price: $311,409
- Average list price: $323,427
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96.3%
- Average days on the market: 74
- Sales currently pending: 8
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 3.6 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers' market for the third month in a row. The average days on the market has been less than 90 days and the sales price to list price ratio has remained at 96.3% or above.
Of the 40 homes currently on the market, 8 are already under contract that have not been moved into pending. Considering that Fieldstone Farms is the largest neighborhood in Franklin TN, it is surprising that Fieldstone Farms has remained in a seller's market. With less than 4 months of inventory, now may be a great time to sell your Fieldstone Farms home.
Look at these numbers: