People have been flocking to Fort Lauderdale and South Florida in the past few years to buy condos, townhomes and homes. Why ? Prices are at historic lows. This being said there are many that believe the prices will continue to fall. I don't have a crystal ball but I believe this is the greatest time in the history of the real estate market to buy properties. Fort Lauderdale and South East Florida are very unique when you consider the desirability of this part of the country.
Fort Lauderdale Features:
- Weather, most sunny days in the U.S
- Activities and Entertainment including great night life, plays, theater, and gambing
- Water sports
- Boating (Fort Lauderdale as been labeled the boating capital of the world "Venice of America"
- Miles of beaches,
- Great restaurants,
- Great shopping
- Diverse blend of people from of all over the world including Canada, South America, Europe, Russia and other countries
- Miles of Intracoastal waterways and canals
Buy a condo, townhome or home now in the Fort Lauderdale area that includes Las Olas, Victoria Park, Coral Ridge, Wilton Manors, Rio Vista, Nurmi Isles, Seven Isles, Harbor Beach and you won't regret it !