How to delete an old email address on your drop down in outlook
If you are emailing someone and your outlook is choosing an old email in the address… here’s how you delete it….
· Go to outlook and open a new email page
· Begin typing the name of the person you are emailing
· Wait for the list to come up with a drop down of names
· Find the name/ email address of the individual you do not want
· When the name is highlighted simply look on your keyboard and hit the delete button….and that’s it, the name and old email address will no longer come up…so no more accidental emails going out to the wrong place….