Who Wants some Fried Butter or perhaps some Fried Coke? Well there's only 2 more weeks left of the 2011 TEXAS STATE FAIR that's in full swing, so you better get a move on it!
Did you know that the TEXAS STATE FAIR has been a family tradition since 1886??!!!?? That's right, 125 years of Fried Food, Fun, & Livestock!
The State Fair of Texas kicked off this year on Friday Sept 30th and will be open everyday until Oct 23rd with the Fair Grounds opening as early as 7am everyday (buildings open at 10a) and closing at 9pm on Tues-Thurs & 10pm Fri-Monday.
- USMC Drum & Bugle Corps, leading off the RELIANT STARLIGHT PARADE at 7:15pm
- CIRQUE SHANGHAI, A 22 member Chinese acrobatic troupe that performs daily at multiple times
- CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER BARNYARD, full of sheeps, lamas, goats, pigs, zebras & lots more for the kiddos to pet, feed, & see play
- GONE TO THE DOGS, jumpin' canine action that performs daily, ... and of course ...
- BIG TEX, the legendary 52-ft tall icon of the Texas State Fair
View Larger Map