Bank of America Launches Relocation Assistance to Qualified Short Sale
Homeowners in Florida
- Homeowners with property in Florida
- Short sales initiated without an offer between September 26 and November 30
- The customer will have to be eligible for one of the without offer programs such as the HAFA program or our proprietary program (specific investor participation and eligibility criteria do apply to these programs)
- Successful closing of the eligible short sale by August 31, 2012
- Minimum relocation assistance is $5,000 and maximum is $20,000, with the specific amount calculated based on the unpaid principal balance
- Ginny Mae, FHA, VA and USDA loans are ineligible for participation
- Lot loans are ineligible for participation
- Properties outside the state of Florida are ineligible for participation
- Short sales initiated with an offer are not currently eligible for the enhanced relocation assistance
This is REAL money that Bank of America is giving to Homeowners!
Other banks are sure to participate soon, so please call us regardless of who your Lender is.
To Find out if you are qualified for this program
call ACE Home Team Today!
David Santangelo: 954-895-2026