10 Reasons to buy 280 Colony Lane, West Union:
A unique county property
1. 4 bedrooms: split bedroom plan, private master bedroom and 3 bedrooms on the opposite side of the house. Room to grow
2. 3 acres with a creek, hardwoods and space for privacy. County Road access. Country setting, no close neighbors.
3. 2 bathrooms, the master shower was custom built for two. Ceramic tile and a unique design.
4. Less than 5 miles to Keowee Elementary, Walhalla Middle and Walhalla High School.
5. Eat in kitchen, with room for a computer and piano. The formal dining room that will seat 6.
6. Decks and a pool. Entertain at home or enjoy a cool dip in the pool after a long day at work
7. 10 minutes to the Oconee Nuclear Station, less than 15 miles to Walmart and the medical center.
8. Sunroom is off the bigger bedroom with access to the dining room and the deck. Great as a mother – in- law suite or for an older child.
9. 6 miles to High Falls county Park and a landing on Keowee Lake
10. Great room with vaulted ceiling and hardwood floors. Working fireplace, use gas or wood.