First-Time Homebuyer Q & A and Seminar in Downey CA
Save the date:
Saturday, November 19, 2011
We will be having other dates opening up soon
Time: 12-5 p.m.
Location: Downey, CA
Sponsored by Aida Pinto, Real Estate Broker
United Associated Brokers
You must RVSP to reserve your seat.
Email me your request to: PintoRealty@yahoo.com or call (562) 916-3237.
There will be Spanish speaking agents available to assist you as well.
Come to this great and informative Firstime homebuyers class,
It’s free and at no obligation to you.
Do you have questions about buying a home in Downey CA
- What do I need to do to buy my home in Downey CA?
- Why do I need to be pre-qualified?
- How much money will I have to have up front?
- What types of loans are available to buy my first home in Downey?
- How do I apply for a loan to buy a home?
- What credit score do I need to have?
- If I have a short sale on my credit record, can I buy a home?
- What kind of home can I buy in Downey CA with the kind of loan I qualify for?
- Should I buy new, resale, foreclosure or short sale? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- What about an inspections? What are the different types of inspections that should be performed when buying a home. Do I need them and who pays for them?
- Who pays for the appraisal when buying a home?
- Who hires the home inspector, the buyer or seller?
- What is the difference between an home inspection and an appraisal?
- What are the “red flags” I should be looking for when viewing homes?
- Who pays for the closing cost, escrow fee, title insurance, loan points?
You will find your answers to all your real estate questions....
just call (562) 916-3237 or email your request at: PintoRealty@yahoo.com.
Get the answers to these and any or questions regarding the home buying process!
For reservations for this seminar or other dates:
please call (562) 916-3237 or