If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, you should consider heading out to the First Annual Phoenix Food Truck Festival. More than 20 food trucks will be on hand with everything from fry bread to whole foods, from duck to burgers and from shaved ice to crème brulée. Whether you’re a hard core foodie or just someone up for an adventure, the First Annual Phoenix Food Truck Festival is sure to please.
Tickets are on sale now for $30 ($35 at the “door”) and that gets you unlimited food samples. Kids 12 and under are free with a paid adult. What a bargain! Larger portions will be available for purchase if you find something you just can’t get enough of, and Four Peaks Brewing Company and Dos Cabezas Winery will be there with a cash bar.
This is the First Annual Phoenix Food Truck Festival, and judging from all the buzz I’ve heard about it, I doubt it will be the last. Normally the food trucks are on hand in downtown Phoenix on Friday, but since I’m at work I haven’t had a chance to check them out. I know you can find some at farmer’s markets and other venues, but this is a unique opportunity to check out a lot of them all in one place.
First Annual Phoenix Food Truck Festival Participating Vendors:
• Beet StrEat (whole, unprocessed foods, vegan options)
• Duck Duck Pig (sandwiches)
• Emerson Fry Bread
• Epic Hot Dogs
• Fru Fru Pops (gluten free, vegan popsicles)
• Hey Joe Filipino Food Truck (gluten free, vegan)
• La Vida Locavore
• Mike's Kitchen and BBQ
• Mojo Bowl (vegan, gluten-free natural shaved ice)
• Pizza People (vegan options)
• Short Leash Hot Dogs (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options)
• Strada Bella (Italian street food)
• Sunshine and Spice (vegan, gluten-free)
• Super Farm Super Truck (farm-to-fork fare)
• Sweet Republic (artisanal ice cream)
• Taste Rite by Riteway Catering (hoagie roll sandwiches)
• T-Licious Teazy Tacos
• Tom's Pig Rig (barbecue)
• Torched Goodness (gluten-free creme brulee)
• Udder Delights (desserts)
The event will take place at:
A.R.T.S. Project #1
408 E. Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
4pm to 10pm, Saturday October 22nd
Get all the details online at www.phxstreetfood.org Can’t wait to see you at the First Annual Phoenix Food Truck Festival!