8 Real Estate Business Building Tips - Modesto Real Estate Career
Are you wondering how to get business right now? Are you struggling? This is your time to shine. Get better at what you do. It is time to transform yourself into a Real Estate practitioner. The one thing this “new” market has done is expose the true Practitioners from the Posers. Which one are you?
Is that direct enough?
Our industry is getting its wake-up call. Are you going to answer?
Let me provide you with the checklist to insure your survival:
1. Learn true pricing strategy and quit using that worthless CMA fluff program in your office.
2. In order to be a great listing agent start thinking like buyers and buyer’s agents.
3. Learn how to negotiate. Your buyers and sellers depend on this from you and right now you have no specific strategies
4. Learn how to manage a buyers experience when they walk into your listing. It should exceed the competitions experience.
5. Learn what the true competition for your seller’s home is.
6. Learn mortgage products! We could have helped save some of these poor buyers from the mistakes they made with these exotic loans they fell for. Where were the real estate agents?
7. Base all your seller and buyers coaching on what is best for them…not your desire to get commission. Quit selling and start serving.
8. Please learn about the economy. What drives markets? What economic indicators lead to predicting trends? Help home owners see around corners. Help protect their equity.
There is much more but this should give you enough to do for now. I know that it is not as sexy as the industry standard of Eight Ways to Manipulate People so you can Make more Money ….
Isn’t it time someone looked out for the consumer?
For those that know me know my saying…the most competent and truthful agent does not have to prospect for business...they attract it.