Many times we're told what to do to build our credit, but what NOT to do is just as important.
- Do not close accounts with zero balances.
- Do not leave your bills unopened on the table longer than 2 weeks.
- Do not just make the minimum monthly payments.
- Do not juggle your bills, skipping one to pay another.
- Do not apply for new credit if you're struggling to pay current bills.
- Do not make a habit of paying late or over-the-limit fees.
- Do not take out cash advances to pay other bills.
If you can get into the habit of following these credit no-no's, you'll be on your way to good credit in no time. If you're in need of real estate advise in the Ohio Valley, especially Belmont County, give me a call. I'd be happy to help!
Real Estate Professional
Sulek & Dutton Real Estate