Are you ready to buy a home in Marietta? Are you really ready to make the commitment required by home ownership?
People rent for many reasons, including
1) They are in a job that may require them to move from location to location.
2) They are not certain where they want to live.
3) Their personal life is unsettled.
4) They think they cannot afford a nice home.
5) They do not have any money saved for a downpayment
People buy homes for lots of reasons, including
1) They are tired of "throwing money away" on a rental
2) They do not want to deal with landlords
3) It is part of the American dream
4) They just want a place to call "home"
5) They have saved enough money for a downpayment.
Buying a home means more than simply making a monthly mortgage payment. You will probably pay real estate taxes monthly along with your mortgage payment, and homeowners insurance the same way. Owning a home also means taking the time and money for maintaining your investment. The benefits of homeownership, however, far outway its hardships.
There is a great benefit at tax time, when you dedut he mortgage interest you paid all year from your taxes. Also, home ownership has traditionally been an excellent financial investment.
Marietta's real estate market has the lowest prices in a long time, and interest rates are very low. There are plenty of homes to choose from. The best way to proceed is to find a good real estate agent who will represent your interests. It does not cost you a thing. The agent's fee is paid by the person whose home you purchase. Hiring a good Marietta Buyer Agent will save you both time and money.