CABAZON SHORT SALE AGENTS HELP AVOID FORECLOSURE
Don't make the biggest mistake ever... Do not let the bank foreclose on your Cabazon home!
Loan modification is a temporary fix and can still leave you with negative equity.
A BETTER SOLUTION IS TO SHORT SALE YOUR CABAZON HOUSE
- A short sale can let your deficiency be forgiven
- In most cases a short sale can leave you with no tax liability
- Our short sale real estate services are at no cost to you
- And we can help you get out of your bad situation
Don't be fooled! The bank will come after you and foreclose your Cabazon house. They may even be able to get a judgment against you AFTER the foreclosure for the negative deficiency, which could be tens of thousands of dollars! But what is the difference between a foreclosure and a short sale? Here are your options of foreclosure vs. short sale:
- A foreclosure will slash your credit score as much as 250 points or more, and can affect your credit for a minimum of 5 years or more!!!
- But a short sale only affects your credit score with the late or missed mortgage payments. The credit bureaus will report PAID or NEGOTIATED if you short sale.Your credit score will not be lowered as much with a short sale.
- A foreclosure will remain as public recorded on your credit report for 10 years or more.
- A short sale is not reported on a person's credit history. There is no specific SHORT SALE term and is most cases is reported as PAID, SETTLED or NEGOTIATED.
FUTURE MORTGAGE LOANS:
- If your credit report contains a foreclosure, most home mortgage lending institutions will consider you ineligible to purchase for 5 years or more.
- If you successfully negotiate a short sale of your Cabazon property you may be eligible for a mortgage loan and purchase a new home in as little as 2 years.
- Banks have the right to pursue a deficiency balance if your foreclosed loan was not a purchase money loan (If you received any money for anything other than the purchase of your house, also called a hard money loan).
- In a successful short sale it may be possible to negotiate with the bank to release you of any deficiency balance and avoid any future judgments against you.
Need more information?
CALL US NOW:
1 (888) 9 LIST-IT
or (951) 490-3683
or click here: Listing Agents in Cabazon CA