The number of single family homes sold in Del Mar was up 36% compared to this time last year. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Del Mar single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Del Mar Single Family Homes
- October, 2011: Del Mar Homes for Sale: 135 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- October, 2011: Del Mar Months of Inventory: 11.1
- September, 2011: Del Mar Median Home Price $1,100,000; 31% lower than September, 2010
- September, 2011: Del Mar Homes Sold: 19; 36% higher than September, 2010
Del Mar Condos and Townhomes
- October, 2011: Del Mar Condos for Sale: 44 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- October, 2011: Del Mar Months of Inventory (Condos): 10.8
- September, 2011: Del Mar Median Condo Price: $570,000; 156% higher than September, 2010
- September, 2011: Del Mar Condos Sold: 5; 25% higher than September, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issues and subscribe to both The North County Real Estate Report and The San Diego 2-4 Unit Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!
Del Mar Realtor®