Haiku Maui HI 96708 market report - what sold this week?
We had a lot of closings this week in Haiku Maui HI. 4 residential properties and 1 vacant land. Here's the market report for this week...
HAIKU MAUI RESIDENTIAL SALES OCT 24-28: Sold price ranged from $250,000.00 - $835,000.00 DOM ranged from 56 - 583.
- 2112 Kaupakalua Rd. $250,000.00 Bank owned older home on 2 acres. There was also a non-conforming cottage. Both buildings were in pretty rough shape. A lot of the land was in the gulch and overgrown and steep. This is a low price for even 2 acres with full utilities. No views to speak of. Cash buyer. Pictured below.
- 1811 Kaupakalua Rd. $605,000.00 Normal sale of a pretty large 3BD/3BA 2-story home on 2 acres. Attached garage. This was on the market for 583 days because it was way overpriced to start... $1,250,000.00. Yes it sold for half price! This is a really good price for a big home on 2 usable acres. I have to wonder how quidkly it might have sold if it had entered the market at $750,000.00 Pictured below.
- 680 East Kuiaha Rd. $760,000.00 Normal sale of a unique and stylish 1BD/2.5BA home with small pool. There was an additional non-conforming guest suite which used to be a workshop. Beautiful grounds and great views. A really cute home in a nice setting.
- 25 Kealamauloa Pl. $835,000.00 Bank owned 2.79 acres with a 3BD/2.5BA main house and a detached 1BD/1.5BA cottage. Both homes were plantation style with wrap around lanais. This one sold quickly in only 56 days.
If all the Haiku Maui residential homes sold at this rate, the current 79 Active and Pending listings would be gone in 20 weeks!
HAIKU MAUI VACANT LAND SALES OCT 24-28:
- 2520 Kokomo Rd. $299,500.00 Cash buyer for 1.24 acres upcountry, with views. Originally offered for $615,000.00 which explains the 2184 days on market! Yes that's almost 6 years.