Fieldstone Farms Franklin TN Home Sales for September 2011 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 32
- Single-family properties closed in September 2011: 9
- Average sales price: $314,777
- Average list price: $324,811
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96.9%
- Average days on the market: 84
- Sales currently pending: 5
- Fieldstone Farms absorption rate: 3.5 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market, above 7 months is considered a buyers' market).
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers' market for the fourth month in a row. The average days on the market has been less than 90 days and the sales price to list price ratio has remained at 96.3% or above.
Considering that Fieldstone Farms is the largest neighborhood in Franklin TN, it is surprising that Fieldstone Farms has remained in a seller's market. With less than 4 months of inventory, now may be a great time to sell your Fieldstone Farms home.
Look at these numbers: