Carlsbad Real RealEstate Market Snapshot (October-2011)
The number of homes sold in Carlsbad for September was up 27% compared to this time last year, that's good news given the current economic climate. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Carlsbad single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Carlsbad Single Family Homes
- October, 2011: Carlsbad Homes for Sale: 588 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- October, 2011: Carlsbad Months of Inventory: 7.2
- September, 2011: Carlsbad Median Home Price $646,000; 8% lower than September, 2010
- September, 2011: Carlsbad Homes Sold: 95; 27% higher than September, 2010
Carlsbad Condos and Townhomes
- October, 2011: Carlsbad Condos for Sale: 333 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- October, 2011: Carlsbad Months of Inventory (Condos): 8.9
- September, 2011: Carlsbad Median Condo Price: $360,000; no change from September, 2010
- September, 2011: Carlsbad Condos Sold: 37; 19% higher than September, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 23 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report and the 2-4 Unit Statistical Review any time.
Thank you for reading!