Fun Facts to Know and Tell about San Antonio
1. San Antonio is the 3rd largest city in Texas with over 1.1 million peeps.
2. San Antonio was named in honor of the saint St. Anthony
4. Fiesta is a fun filled, action packed 10 day par-tay San Antonio has every April and it started way back in 1891!
5. The riverwalk located in downtown San Antonio stretches for over 2.5 miles.
6. The tower that can be seen from all over San Antonio and is located in HemisFair park is 750 ft tall.
7. San Antonio was permanently settled on May 1, 1718.
8. San Antonio averages 300 days of sunshine and temperatures in the 70s (Fall is my favorite time of year in San Antonio.)
9. San Antonio has the 7th largest zoo in the U.S. and its one of my favorite places to take the kids!
10.San Antonio has been ranked as the most affordable city for both occupants and visitors.