Are you bringing innovative real estate ideas to your business or do you simply copy what you “think” is working from other real estate agents in your market. You can spend your whole career chasing the top agent if you aren’t willing to take risks to grow your business and to see those efforts through to completion.
Watch this segment from Ben Kinney's webinar, "How to Defeat the Top Agent in Your Market."
- Ego – The top real agents think nobody can beat them.
- Expenses – They’re spending too much money on expenses and staff
- Customer Service – They’re so big that they give buyers and sellers bad customer service
- Evolution – They haven’t evolved to the changing technologies
- Adoption – They aren’t adopting new real estate practices
- Attitude – They have a flat out “bad attitude”
- Profit – They close a lot of sides, but they aren’t managing a smart business
Not an IMSD member?
Register using the code TOPAGENT for a $200 discount on your one year IMSD membership.