A seller in today's market has so many decisions to think about when selling their home. I encourage all home sellers to take the the time to make a serious evaluation of what will be involved with the entire process. Here are just a few questions to ponder:
- Is it a buyer’s market or a sellers’ market?
- How can I price my home so that it sells quickly?
- What marketing strategies are effective and will sell my home quickly?
- What’s this thing called “curb appeal?”
- What should I do to have my home in top-selling condition?
- How much should I fix? How much should I leave as-is?
- How much of a hassle is involved in showing my home?
- Should I try to sell my home all by myself? Or should I use an agent?
- What about all the paperwork and legalities?
- What about my next home? Should I buy or rent?
Wow, that is a lot to think about! The reality is that there are even more aspects of the process to consider and the services of a well trained Realtor are crucial to making the deal work. Contact me, Alex Elkorek, at Rooftop Real Estate Company to schedule a Complimentary Listing Presentation and get started on the right path to selling your home. I can be reached at 970-219-8595 or via email at email@example.com