First Time Home Buyer; Buy a Home in Marietta GA.
There has never been a better time to buy a home.
Searching for homes on the internet is a great way to start, but you will save a lot of time and money if you have a realtor looking out for your best interests.
- Your own buyer's agent will search out every house for sale that meets your criteria in the area in which you want to live. They will not just show you their own listings.
- Your own agent will save you valuable time by screening properties that do not meet your needs.
- Your own agent will critique the property with an eye toward how well it meets your needs, and will point out any drawbacks or potential issues you should know about. They will show you homes as if you will hire them to sell it in a few years.
- Your own agent will contractually represent your own interests. A good buyer's agent is skilled in negotiations. Home buyers that use a buyer's agent save up to 10% more than those who do not use a buyer's agent.
- Any agent that shows you property that does not represent you is required by law to represent the seller. In new construction, the agents sitting in the sales office work for the seller. They do not protect your interests.
- A good Buyer's Agent is patient, and will help you find just the right home. They will not push you to buy a home, or push you to a more expensive home.
- Best of all, your own representation does not cost you a penny! The buyer's agent is paid by the seller.
Whether you decide to work with us or not, pick an agent you feel comfortable with and enlist the services of that agent as a buyer's broker. Then you become a client with all the rights, benefits, and privileges created by the agency's relationship, and you're no longer just a shopper.
Magic Realtors Home Buyer Representation
Over 28 years of experience in finance and real estate
Associate Broker, which means we have had the training on contract law and agency that only real estate brokers have.
Relocation Specialist designation, which means we have had special training on handling the particular needs of clients relocating to the Cobb County Georgia area.
Accredited Buyers Representation designation, which means we have had special training on representing the interests of the buyer in a real estate transaction.
Certified Skilled Negotiator designatioin, which means we have the experience and specialized traning in negotiating in your best interests.
ePRO and eCertifications designation, which means we have special training on using the internet and advanced technology in real estate transactions
VIP Sales Associate designation, which means we have had special training on negotiating the purchase and sale of homes.
An Award Winning Team led by experienced agents offering awesome customer service.