Temecula Valley Woman’s Club Holiday Home Tour
The 27th annual Home Tour is on Sat. November 19th and Sun. November 20th, 10 am to 4pm.
An Opening Night Home Tour Gala will be held Friday night, November 18th, 6pm to 10 pm at South Coast Winery . The Gala offers a night to remember with dinner, dancing, auctions and entertainment. Persuasions Orchestra will be playing. Tickets are $100 per person and include one home tour ticket. Reservations are limited. Cocktail attire.
Every stop on the tour will take you away on a journey, where you can delight in the unique architecture, water features, amazing views and custom designs of each home.
This year’s tour features five estate homes in the exclusive La Cresta and Tenaja communities of Murrieta. Each unique home will be decked out for the holidays, courtesy of five local interior decorators.
- The Smith Estate is a Tuscan treasure that will be decorated by The Treehouse (951) 894-1171 Email: Farr@abetterteam.com
- The White Estate is a Dramatic Adobe that will be decorated by Matthew Alexander Creations 951.699.9609 www.matthewalexandercreations.com/
- The Harris Estate is a Chateau that will be decorated by Chattels (951) 296-9140/ Email: email@example.com
- The Scranton Estate is a Hilltop haven that will be decorated by Pottery Barn 951.296.0365 / www.potterybarn.com
- The Mattox Estate is a Rustic retreat that will be decorated by Beyond The Front Door 951.375.8822 / www.beyondthefrontdoor.com
Gather some festive decorating ideas while you do a bit of shopping, grab a bite, and savor a cup coffee or a glass of wine. The price for the home tour ticket alone is $30 pre-sale and $35 at the door. The VIP package is $70 which includes a shared limo for the day, a gourmet continental breakfast and lunch at the Bistro. There will be an open-air Marketplace that will offer an array of unique goods. To make shopping creative and convenient, shoppers can customize gift baskets with U-Design It Gift Baskets.
Proceeds from the Tour will help give 18 college scholarships to local high schools & fund TVWC's 2011 Special Club Project and benefit several philanthropic organizations in our community. For more information call (951) 302-1370 or click here Temecula Valley Womans Club
Murrieta Short Sale Pro's blog will keep you updated with the Murrieta and Temecula Valley's upcoming events. What a great place to live and raise our family!