A home inspector working in Weston MA is required to perform a home inspection to the Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice. A copy of the standard will be provided to the client by the home inspector.
The MA Home Inspector Standards of Practice is written for the professional home inspector. United Inspection Service has created some easy to read Consumer Information Sheets illustrating what is included and excluded in a Standard MA home inspection. Clear client communications (3c) are one of our core values. See the easy to read one page consumer information sheets for each of the systems in a MA Home Inspection.
Visit the Weston MA Home Inspection web page from United Inspection Service for some useful information about homes in Weston MA and the Massachusetts Home Inspection.
- Massachusetts Home Inspector Standards of Practice
- Recommended Questions to Ask the Seller/Seller's Representative
- Home Inspection Photographs
- Flood Zones
- Lead Paint
- Hazardous Waste Release
Visit the Weston MA Home Inspector web page for consumer information links.
- Weston MA Home Buyer Resources
- Weston MA Information Links
- Weston MA Licensed Professionals