When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling your Barnegat home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from me will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your Barnegat home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of Barnegat home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. TheJerseyShoreHomeFinder - Your home will be 'featured' on my web-site which gets over 7000 'hits' per month. This is my personal business web-site that targets specific buyers looking for a home on "The Jersey Shore," which is in addition to the Keller Williams corporate site.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your Barnegat home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your Barnegat home goes smoothly.
Barnegat Home Sales and Inventory Report
|CDOM = Days on Market or how long it took for the property to sell. Note: The median sale price for for a Barnegat Home in 2009-2010 was $234,450. The Barnegat housing market peaked at the end of 2006, start of 2007 when the median Barnegat House Price was $279,500.|
--Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed--
Copyright: 2011 by the Monmouth Area MLS.
Prepared by Karl Hess of Keller Williams Realty Monmouth/Ocean on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:12 PM.
Your Jersey Shore Real Estate Expert - Get a positive, helpful consultant for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Has the Market Stabilized? - the very latest in Market Trends and Analysis