Should I List My Home in Marietta GA During the Holidays?
There are very good reasons to list your home during the holidays.
1. There are a lot of people who wait until after the holidays, and do not want the "hassle" of having their home on the market during the holidays. That means less inventory for buyers. Less competition.
2. While there are less buyers, the ones looking are serious. Many times corporate relocation takes place in December so new employees can start their new jobs in January. Some buyers want to buy by the end of the year, for tax purposes or other purposes.
3. Buyers often have extra days off, thus they have more time to look at homes.
4. Homes that are nicely decorated for the holidays show great!
5. Buyers are more emotional and sentimental during the holidays, thus more likely to pay your price.
6. By selling now, you can be a non-contingent buyer during the spring market, which will give you a tremendous advantage at getting a great deal.
7. If your home sells, you can always put off moving and giving possession of the home until a convenient time right after the holidays.
If you are looking to sell your home in Marietta, please interview the Magic Realtors for the job. This is not a market for amateurs. We use cutting edge technology to get the job done.