Usually the first thing a buyer looks at when buying a house is the kitchen. Updating the kitchen to improve your home’s value can be done in just a few simple improvements.
- Make sure that the appliances are in good working order and match, upgrading if necessary.
- Repaint. A new coat of paint gives the room a fresh feel.
- Make sure the walls around the stove, dishwasher, sink and refrigerator are always clean.
- Replace cupboard and cabinet hardware with new and updated hardware. This can be found at most hardware strores.
The bathroom is another important area for most buyers.
- Replace towel racks with modern racks found at mose hardware stores
- Regrouting bathroom tiles can bring a bright new look
- Install a new showerhead
Freshening up your yard.
- Cut back bushes & shrubs
- Plant trees if there are some that need to be replaced. Some can usually be found on sale in home improvement stores.
Organization & Storage
- Home improvement stores have a lot of bedroom, closet, pantry, etc storage & organizational solutions.
Subscribe to CommentsComment