It's getting to be that time of the year, with Thanksgiving just a few days a way, and then we're into the Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) full swing. And there are still so many Active Rain die hards who make the time to write some terrific posts. And here were some I found from last week:
1. Belinda Spillman: There’s Nothing Better Than A Day With Surprises This is a fun post about colleagues and friendship, and a great way to start the week.
2. Janet Jones: Master Bedroom Closet Upgrade That Helps Sell Your Home Talk about a cost-effective solution to a common problem!
3. Mitchell Hall: What Manhattan Sellers Actually Have Control Over Great advice for people from Manhattan to Malibu.
4. Rose King: Don't walk away from your dream home - just do what you've got to do! Is it a real problem or just buyers' remorse?
5. Iran Watson: Atlanta, GA Hotel and Apartment Photography For anyone who doesn't get the importance of professional photography for your listings.
6. Rhonda Duffy: Do Sellers Believe That It Is The Listing Agent's Job To Show A Home To Any Buyer That Call About It? Cautionary tale!
7. John Novak: National Unfriend Day This one will make you smile, unless you are totally humor impaired!
8. Donne Knudsen: Don't Lie or Disappear & There Are No Stupid Questions - What I Expect From My Borrowers The title says it all.
9. Tammie White: Should I Lower My Commission for Friends? This is an interesting question about how we make business decisions.
And 10. Debe Maxwell: Are You Just Another Brick in the Wall? This was my favorite from the whole week - Debe at her very best.
So there you have it! And I'll see you back here next Sunday, hopefully recovered from my Thanksgiving trictophane induced coma! So have a wonderful week giving thanks!