The GoodGuys Car Show Scottsdale
Looking for something exciting to do this weekend in Scottsdale? Attend The GoodGuys Southwest National Car show at WestWorld in Scottsdale. The GoodGuys Car Show will feature its Terrific 12 award-winning cars selected at its 19 shows throughout the country this year.
The GoodGuys Car show at WestWorld in Scottsdale will include close to 2,000 hot rods and custom cars from 27 states and two Canadian provinces.
There are plenty of Terrific cars to view and theseare just some of the ones that are featured
- 1932 Ford, owned by Phil Becker of Dwight, Ill.
- 1967 Chevy Nova, Alex Covington of Colver, S.C.
- 1939 Buick, Harold Wiley and Dave Kindig of Salt Lake City.
- 1932 Ford Roadster, Mike Tarquinio of Coraopolis, Pa.
- 1933 Ford, Jeffrey Chandler of Ranch Santa Fe, Calif.
- 1936 Ford Roadster, Ken and Jan Wall, Mukilteo, Wash.
- 1956 Ford Convertible, Bruce and Judy Ricks of Sapulpa, Okla.
- 1968 Dodge Charger RT, Ted Stevens and Ken Mosier of Danville, Ind.
- 1962 Chevy II, Gerry Kerna of Cranberry Township, Pa.
- 1934 Ford Pickup, George Poteet of Collierville, Tenn.
- 1956 Ford F100 Pickup, Jason Hill of Lubbock, Texas.
These Terrific 11 cars will be displayed on the upper paved paddock next to the large exhibit tent at WestWorld, 16601 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale.
The GoodGuys Car Show Scottsdale runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.