After three years of being a REALTOR I know open houses! So I am making you a list of essential open house items that will make the day easier on you.
1. Easy on and off shoes….cause you will have to take them off!
2. A notepad and pen to take notes because if you go to several homes you can forget details.
3. A babysitter if you have younger kids! It will be hard to hit all the homes on your list if you are lugging around a two year old that is getting into everything!
4. A map from location to location with the closest route so you can make the best use of your time and gas!
5. A preapproval letter from your bank is always nice if you find THE ONE!
6. The phone number of your REALTOR if you need it.
7. I find it handy to bring a few snacks and drinks especially if you do end up bringing the kids!
8. Socks! To go with the easy on and off shoes because who wants to feel someone else’s floor grit on their bare feet!
9. Toys, books, and extra diapers if you bring the kiddos!
10. Comfortable clothes are a good thought if you are out for the afternoon.
So have fun and remember take notes and ask questions!