Vista California Real Estate Market Snapshot (November-2011)
68 Vista homes sold in October compared to 55 sold this time last year, that's a 24% increase, does that mean the real estate is improving for Vista? Stay tuned. The key metrics below will provide some insight into the Vista single family home, condo/townhome market and a link to the most recent inventory of duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes to come into the market:
Vista Single Family Homes
- November, 2011: Vista Homes for Sale: 432 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- November, 2011: Vista Months of Inventory: 7.2
- October, 2011: Vista Median Home Price $289,000; 4% lower than October, 2010
- October, 2011: Vista Homes Sold: 68; 24% higher than October, 2010
Vista Condos and Townhomes
- November, 2011: Vista Condos for Sale: 73 (Active, contingent, and pending)
- November, 2011: Vista Months of Inventory (Condos): 4.9
- October, 2011: Vista Median Condo Price: $192,000; 26% higher than October, 2010
- October, 2011: Vista Condos Sold:18; 5% lower than October, 2010
This snapshot is a quick summary from The North county Real Estate Report, a free 34 page real estate market report covering all cities in the North County of San Diego. Feel free to browse the current issue and subscribe to The North County Real Estate Report any time.
Thank you for reading!