You are preparing for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Yule, and as a Realtor, I know that you will be busy with other social engagements, and showing your house is not be a top priority. You are also now considering whether you should take your home off the market, at least until the holiday's are past. Let me give you 5 important reasons why you should not take your house off the market during the holidays.
5. Your house is lovely and shows families just how warm and inviting one of the most important family centered celebrations will be.
4. Many other sellers are taking their houses off the market. By remaining on the market, you have less competition.
3. You may show to fewer people, so there is less inconvenience than during the spring and summer months.
2. People get transferred in their jobs at all times of the year. A lovely inviting home, out of the cold, may have a more visceral impact on a potential buyer.
1. Home buyers at this time of the year are more motivated.
While these are 5 important reasons why you should not take your house off the market during the holidays, it is also 5 good reasons why you should list your home.
cross-posted at Chiara's Corner