1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers! In fact, , undoubtedly sellers have a better chance to standout and face a buyer pool with more urgency to buy.
2. Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
4. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
5. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
6. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since relocation buyers cannot wait until Spring to buy, sellers must be on the market now.
7. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
8. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow for better negotiation power when you are ready!