If you are going to travel this holiday season be sure to remember the following travel tips. Have a Wonderful Holiday!!
1. When you travel, plan ahead. Use your GPS and plan your route there and back. Get a weather forecast and remember to check for road or highway closures.
2. Travel and conduct your business or shopping during daylight hours if possible.
3.Make sure your cell phone is fully charged and that you have an extra battery and charger. If possible, know the emergency cell codes for your area.
4. Keep a Breakdown Kit in your car at all times. Include a thermal blanket, gallon of water, a HELP sign or flashers, flashlight, duct tape, towels, toilet paper, and empty one gallon gas can, comfortable shoes.
5. First Aid Kit
6. Know how to access your spare tire and jack.
7. Before your trip consider leaving an itinerary with friend or relative.
8. Bring some sealed snacks or fruit.