Woodbridge VA homes for sale include detached homes, townhomes. condos, homes with a garage, townhomes with a garage, new homes and resale homes.
- Woodbridge is the largest residential section in eastern Prince William County VA and has three ZIP Codes, 22191, 22192 and 22193.
- Prince William County and Woodbridge VA homes for sale are less expensive than homes for sale in Northern Virginia areas such as Fairfax County just to our north.
- Prince William County is enjoying phenomenal publicity and growth. Businesses, for example, are moving into Prince William County property at an amazing rate so their employees will have more time with their families. The reasons can be found in Prince William County is #1 in Virginia and #3 in the United States.
- Schools have a major impact on home marketability. It makes no difference whether or not you have children. You can view facts and figures on Prince William County Public Schools at Profile of Excellence
- Commuting options are high on a home buyer's list when relocating to Northern Virginia. One of the reasons for the rapid growth of Prince William County is the constantly evolving, rail, bus, carpool and local road systems. You can get full details and links to commuting facilities plus a very short video at The Wheels That Move Prince William County
- Most of us prefer living in an area where we have a broad range of recreational opportunities. Of course, it also has an impact on the resale value of Woodbridge VA homes - the links in Prince William County For the Fun Of It are all easily reached from Woodbridge
ALL WOODBRIDGE VA HOMES FOR SALE UPDATED HOURLY
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $251,000 - $300,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $301,000 - $350,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $351,000 - $400,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $401,000 - $450,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $451,000 - $500,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $501,000 - $550,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $551,000 - $600,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached -$601,000 - $650,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $651,000 - $700,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $701,000 - $750,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $751,000 - $800,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $801,000 - $900,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - $901,000 - $1000,000
Woodbridge VA Homes Detached - Over 1,000,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $100,000 - $150,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $151,000 - $200,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes -$201,000 - $250,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $251,000 - $300,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $301,000 - $350,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $351,000 - $400,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $401,000 - $450,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - $451,000 - $500,000
Woodbridge VA Townhomes - Over $500,000
An important consideration when purchasing Woodbridge VA homes or any Prince William homes is the recent sale price trends in the area. The graphs below show the Median Sold Price over the past 6 months for Woodbridge VA homes in all three ZIP codes. The graphs are linked to the Multiple Listing System and update automatically every month.
The variation in the Median Sold Price between the ZIP Codes is due to the differences in the age, type and style of homes as well as the nature of the subdivisions in each. That is where my expertise is important to you when you are considering the purchase of Prince William County property. My husband and I have been selling Woodbridge VA homes for more than three decades..
Some very popular Woodbridge VA communities to consider are: Eagles Pointe, River Falls, Saratoga Hunt, Potomac Club, Winding Creek, Lake Ridge, Westridge, Old Bridge Estates, Ashland, Port Potomac, Rollingwood Village, Lake Terrapin and Lake Side
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with 35 years experience as real estate brokers serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.