From January 1, 2011 through December 4, 2011 there have been 20 homes put on the MLS for sale in the Troy Burne Wisconsin Golf Village. Below are some interesting Troy Burne 2011 statistics for homes currently on market.
Current Active Homes:
- As of this date there are 10 homes currently active on the market with an aggregate of 3,888 cumulative days on the market, or an average of 388 cumulative days.
- The ‘original list price’ for the 10 homes if you averaged them was $730,247.
- The ‘current’ list price for these 10 homes average $632,155, or down on average $98,092 per home.
- The St. Croix County Estimated Taxable Market Value for these 10 homes averaged $584,540, or on average $47,615 less than the current list price averages as of December 4, 2011. Note: Four of the 10 listed homes are currently listed for less than the County Estimated Taxable Market Value.
* The above information was researched by John Durham pulling information from both the MLS, as well as County Tax Records through the MLS.
Whether you are considering selling or buying a home in the Troy Burne Wisconsin Golf Village the Durham Executive Group with their research and numbers background will be able to assist you in identifying the best price, as well as how to sell your home faster.