From January 1, 2011 through December 4, 2011 there were a total of 6 homes sold (excluding the one new construction sale) in Troy Burne Golf Village.
- The median 'original list price' for the six homes was $664,633.
- The 'cummulative days on market' (meaning from the very first time the house was put on the market regardless of how many times home was taken off the market and put back on the MLS for sale) averaged 626 days.
- Of the six homes that sold the median sale price was $481,833.
- The 'original list price' to 'sale price' ratio was 72%.
- The median County Estimated Market (Tax) Value for the six homes that sold was $447,671.
- The average sale price in Troy Township from November 9th 2009 through November 9, 2011 dropped on average by approximately $48,221. This is meant as an example or rough estimate for the cummulative days on market for the six homes in Troy Burne Golf Village prior to sale with them averaging 626 days on market.
If you are planning on selling your Troy Burne home don't incurr unnecessary stress, frustration, time on market, or loss of sale price due to further depreciation of your home value during time home is on market. Contact us to find out why we were one of only a handful of Twin City and Western Wisconsin to receive an online marketing award for selling our clients homes.
* This data research above was obtained by John Durham from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors and the MLS. This information is meant to be as accurate as possible but there is no guarantee it is accurate. For further information contact John Durham at 651-231-2191.