Beverly McCord is a power realtor licensed in Virginia and West Virginia, specializing in Residential Resale and Commercial Leasing/Sales. Whether you are an experienced investor, purchaser, seller or this is your first time entering the marketplace, Beverly McCord is an ideal point of contact to begin your journey.
As congestion comes to a peak in NoVa, more and more buyers are looking to the West towards the beautiful, quiet and serene Shenandoah Valley. Housing is more affordable, land is more plentiful, and nature abounds. Beverly McCord is the Valley "expert" selling and buying real estate daily in this area for clients.
Frederick County (Winchester) remains strong and loans are not as "at risk" as in other counties in Virginia. Call Beverly today (540)931-3655 for further information about any real estate need or question.
Common Questions Asked By 1st Time Home Buyers:
1. Why Should I buy vs. rent
2. What are "HUD" homes and are they a good deal?
3. Can I become a buyer even if I have bad credit or don't have much of a downpayment?
4. Are there special homeownership grants or programs for single parents?
5. Should I use a realtor? How do I find one? Beverly McCord, Jobin Realty (540)931-3655 or (703)943-8214
6. How much money do I need to buy a home?
7. How do I go about getting a loan?
8. How do I find the right lender?
9. What does my mortgage cover and what's the best for me?
10. When I find a home, how much should I offer?
11. What if my offer is rejected?
12. So, what happens at closing?
Call me today for all of these answers and more. Most can be answered "YES". Beverly is a full time full service REALTOR with years of expertise and many many happy clients who have been first time home buyers or first time real estate investors~ www.beverlymccord.com firstname.lastname@example.org Iselhomz4u@aol.com (703)943-8214 or (540)931-3655.