Maui County Real Estate Market Stats for November 2011 - things are selling!
The numbers are in and the results sound promising, compared to last year. Comparing the period of January 1 - December 1 2011 to the same period in 2010:
- Residential unit sales rose 10%. Average sold price is $775,283 - that's up 2%. Total dollar volume was $634,957,051 - that's up 13%.
- Condo unit sales volume is up 1%. Average sold price is $496,199 - that's down 24%
- Land unit sales rose 9%. Total dollar volume was $75,805,725 - up 34%
- Residential - 10.8 months
- Condo - 14.9 months
- Land - 65.4 months... Yikes! Yes there are lots of Maui vacant land parcels for sale and if you're a cash buyer, this is a really good time to get a good selection at today's prices.