Wakefield reports a 1.3% increase in new Wakefield Residential Listings. Inventory remains high with a reported 134 residential homes available for purchase – 57 of those active listings offer waterfront and/or water access. The value range for active listings is set between the low of $59,900. to a high of $888,000. The first eleven months of 2011 reports successful sales activity up 29% when compared to last year’s same time period; average sales price increased by 55.3% and it’s taking just a bit longer for the active listings to close with an increase of 50% or 83 days of marketing time.
YTD 2011 vs. YTD 2010 Wakefield’s Residential Real Estate
- Market inventory…up 1.3%
- Back on the market listings…down 2.6%
- Pending sales…up 9.5%
- Contingent sales…up 57.6%
- Listings that expired prior to a sale or transfer…up 10.8%
- Properties withdrawn from the market…down 44.6%
- Properties that SOLD are up 29%
- Days on the market increased by 50% or 83 days
- Average SOLD price increased by 55.3%
- Lowest sales price recorded was 14 Pigeon Hill Road – $49,000.
- Highest sales price 90 Windy Point Road, So. – $375,000 (Pine River Pond water frontage)
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st to November 30th, 2010 – January 1st to November 30th, 2011.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, REALTOR, ABR, GRI, ePRO, Associate Broker | Costantino Real Estate, LLC. “Your Lakes Region Professional” | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616, Wolfeboro Appraisal Services
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call 603-539-3200.