Shady Hollow and the Estates of Shady Hollow are sought after neighborhoods for a multitude of reasons. The homes are on larger than average lots, the schools are very well regarded and the neighborhood is only 15-20 minutes from downtown Austin. Here is a breakdown of what is actively for sale and what has sold in the last four months in these neighborhoods. These subdivisions are located just southeast of the Mopac and Slaughter Lane intersection in southwest Austin.
Estates of Shady Hollow:
- 4 Homes Actively listed for sale- Details: Average home is 3247 square feet, Average List Price Per Square Foot is $136.57, Average List price is $440,975, homes spend an average of 93 days on the market before selling. The homes were built between 1992-1996. Homes are typically on lots between .90 of an acre and 2 acres. Most of these homes have a three car garage and private feeling lots due to the space and multitude of trees.
- There have been no homes sold in Estates of Shady Hollow in the last 4 months.
- 2 Homes Actively listed for sale- Details: Average home is 3 bedroom 2 bath home with 2235 square feet, with the average list price per square foot being $114. and average listing price of $256K, Homes typically are on the market for about 88 days before selling.
- 5 Homes Sold- Details: The Average sold price per square foot is $111.07, the High sold price is $144.08 per square foot and the Low price per square foot is $77.79. These homes are on lots between .29 up to .89 of an acre and typically were built between 1978-1991.The average Shady Hollow home has 2276 square feet and many of them were built by Randy Morinie.
Barker Ranch at Shady Hollow:
- 3 Active homes for sale- Details: Average 3138 square feet, Average List Price Per Square Foot is $103.78, The average number of days on the market 88, Average year built 2003, Lot sizes from .32 to .39 of an acre, all homes have three car garages.
- 2 Homes Sold -Details: High Price Per Square Foot is $105.20, Average Price Per Square Foot is $97.38, and the Low Price Per Square Foot is $89.55. The average number of days these homes were on the market was 20.
If your interested in buying or selling a home in these neighborhoods please give me a call. I can provide a free Comparative Market Analysis for you if your considering selling. This will help you determine the current market value of your home. If your considering buying a home in the area please let me know I would be happy to assist you. I have lived in Shady Hollow over ten years and can help you find the perfect home!
Betina Foreman- Realtor, C.N.E.
Austin Home Girls Realty
1601 West 6th Street
Austin Texas 78703