Lake Wallenpaupack: Lake Rights Cabin in the Woods, Tanglwood Lakes

By
Real Estate Agent with Davis R. Chant, REALTORS RS301772

Tanglwood Lakes Offers a Cozy Cabin With Privacy, Lake Rights to Lake Wallenpaupack

Journey with me to this idyllic little rustic cabin near Lake Wallenpaupack. Uniquely private, this cabin needs just a bit of cosmetic work to make it sparkle like the stream that runs beside it.


Cabin with Lake Wallenpaupack Lake Rights


Overview
Maps
Photos
Description
Neighborhood



















$125,000
Single Family Home
Main Features
2 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom
Lot: 0.46 acre(s)
Location
130 Cypress Lane
Tanglwood Lakes
Greentown, PA 18426
USA

To get updates on open home dates and other property events, please click the "Like" button below:


Karen E. Rice

Karen E. Rice

Weichert Realtors Paupack Group
(570) 226-8240
karenerice@gmail.com
http://www.wallenpaupacklakeproperty.com

       


Listed by: WEICHERT REALTORS Paupack Group

Our recent listings
Subscribe to our listing feed

Nearby properties for sale



Powered By RealBird.com



Posted by

Homes For Sale & Local Info for Pike County, Wayne County, & Lake Wallenpaupack in Northeast PA.

Website


Karen Rice Facebook Page Karen Rice's Tweets Karen Rice Instagram Page Karen Rice Pinterest Page Karen Rice LinkedIn Karen Rice YouTube

Karen Rice (that's me!) lists & sells in Tanglwood, Wallenpaupack Lake Estates, Hideout, Indian Rocks, Masthope, Fawn Lake, Tink Wig, Woodland Hills, Walker Lake, Hemlock Farms, & more in Pike & Wayne County.

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Location:
Pennsylvania Pike County Greentown Tanglwood Lakes
Tags:
lake wallenpaupack
tanglwood
real estate
home for sale
cabin
woods
weichert
karen rice

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Ambassador
1,379,462
Loreena and Michael Yeo
3:16 team REALTY ~ Locally-owned Prosper TX Real Estate Co. - Prosper, TX
Real Estate Agents

Karen, whenever I think about you, the images of your listings come to mind. I want to commend you for such a great job you do in branding yourself - at least to me. I've only see pictures/ photos like this on TV. But because you showcase them so well, I hope I'd get to see it for myself someday when I'm ready to leave.

Dec 17, 2011 08:57 PM #1
Rainmaker
545,070
Karen Rice
Davis R. Chant, REALTORS - Hawley, PA
Northeast PA & Lake Wallenpaupack Home Sales

How kind of you, Loreena!  Thank you so much for your beautiful and encouraging words. I do hope you are able to come to our area one day; it is truly beautiful 99% of the time (the other 1% of the time it's somewhat ugly - winter when there is no snow makes for a bleak landscape, lol).

 

Dec 17, 2011 10:54 PM #2
Rainmaker
292,588
Ellie Penaranda
239.776.5077 Downing-Frye Realty - Naples, FL
Naples Florida Real Estate - Waterfront & Beach Co

Good luck selling this adorable cabin Karen.  The views from those big windows must be absolutely beautiful.

Dec 18, 2011 01:24 AM #3
Rainmaker
560,417
Jo Olson
HOMEFRONT Realty - Kettle Falls, WA
Retired - HOMEFRONT Realty @ LAKE Roosevelt

Karen, This cabin is just too fun looking!  I am sure it will make someone very happy!

Dec 27, 2011 01:51 AM #4
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
545,070

Karen Rice

Northeast PA & Lake Wallenpaupack Home Sales
Contact Karen Here:
*
*
*
*

Additional Information