Christmas In Santa Fe
Tonia and I are planning again for Christmas In Santa Fe. We have put together these ideas for December the 22th, 23rd 24th, 25th and 26th. I thought it might help you with your holiday planning. Here is our agenda and I hope to see you. I’d love to hear what you’re doing.
- 6:30 – Santa Café 505.984.1788
- 8pm – Jazz Music with the Pat Malone Trio at La Posada in the Staab House Salon
- Saturday 24rd
- Noon Lunch at Rancho de Chimayo 505.984.2100
- 5pm. start Farolito Walk downCanyon Rd. Dress warm!
Dinner- Aqua Santa (451 W. Alameda 505.982.6297) for 7:00 pm. and lots of candlelight!
Sunday 25, Christmas Day
- Xmas morning brunch: Bishop’s Lodge
- Pueblo dances at Tesuque, or San Juan Pueblos
- Dinner! - The Compound . - 653 Canyon Rd. 505.982.4353
- Pueblo Turtle dances at San Juan Pueblo
- Baroque Christmas Concert – 6 or 8 pm. Loretto Chapel $15-$65 call for reservations 505. 988.1234
More Christmas Ideas for Santa Fe:
Dinner Restaurants – Top 4 in Santa Fe
Geronimo’s – Simply elegant – 724 Canyon Rd. 982-1500
The Compound – Wonderful – 653 Canyon Rd. 982-4353
Restaurant Martin – great Chef! 526 Galisteo 820-0919
The Shed – 113 ½ E. Palace Ave -New Mexican Cuisine – Palace Ave. 982-9030
Santa Café – 984-1788
La Boca – Tapas, Wine, Lunch, Dinner 72 W. Marcy St. 982-3433
Il Piatto – Small Italian, with white tablecloths, bustling
95 W. Marcy St. 984-1091
Clafoutis – French country cuisine – 402 Guadalupe 988-1809
Vinagrette – Best salads in town! 709 Don Cubero Alley across from American Country Collections 820-9205
Body - vegan
Pranzo – Italian, cozy booths, great bread with dipping olive oils, calm and also open for dinner.
Tesuque Village Market – New Mexican cuisine – take the scenic drive to get there!
Plaza Café on the Plaza
Cocktails and Live Music
El Farol – Flamenco dancing, Spanish guitar 808 Canyon Rd. 983-9912
La Fonda Hotel Lobby – Spanish Guitar
El Meson – tapas and tango dancing! 213 Washington Ave. 983-6756
Scenic Road trip to Chimayo ~ New Mexican traditional lunch and great margaritas at Rancho de Chimayo ~ 25 minute scenic drive
Hot Chocolate Elixirs at Kakawa Chocolate house~ made from 2000 year old Spanish recipes~ a must!
Here’s wishing you and your family a most Christmas.