Wyoming: The Tax Friendly State
I've blogged about this before, but it's always worth a re-due.
Other than the beauty, National Parks, Forbes #1 ski resort and all the other reasons to move here, check out how you can save money too!
Here is the link to Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/christophersteiner/2011/12/13/the-top-5-ski-resorts-in-the-united-states/
- No state income tax.
- In Wyoming, you can shield your real estate from federal estate taxes for up to 1,000 years through a dynasty trust.
- No inheritance tax or estate tax.
- No state gift tax.
- No tax on out of state retirement income.
- Low property taxes.
- No excise taxes.
- No tax on mineral ownership.
- No intangible taxes: Wyoming doesn't make you pay a tax on financial assets like stocks and bonds.
- No tax on the sale of real estate.
Call us for more reasons to visit us here in Jackson Hole!